one large Fritillaria imperialis 'Lutea' Flower Bulb. These are the highest quality bulbs you can find!
Fritillaria imperialis 'Lutea'
· Use: These large bulbs are a delight in practically any setting, and their unusual profile draws the eye like a magnet. mpressive, colorful garden sculpture with tufts of green pineapple-like leaves on top of the large, hanging bell-shaped flowers. Their odor makes them deer and rodent resistant.
· Exposure/Soil: Give them full sun and a rich, well-drained soil that stays dry in summer.
· Growth: Grows 24-32" tall.
· Hardiness: Perennial
· Foliage: Deciduous.
· Flower: Clear yellow, bell-shaped flowers on top of tall stems with faint purple veins and tufts of leaves on top of the flower and at the base of the stems.
· Planting density: 10-12 inch apart
· Planting depth: 6-8 inches to base of the bulb.
· Best planted in a mass for dramatic effect.
- Color: Yellow
- Brand: Dutch Imports
- ASIN: B005HEZJR8
- UPC: 637748411500